Terms & Conditions
These Terms relate to the co-ordination of an event/activity under the My Wildlife Challenge brand with the aim of raising funds for the benefit of Nature Needs More Ltd and Active for Animals Inc. ("The Beneficiaries").
"Fundraiser" means the individual, group or organisation holding the activity or event in conjunction with or for the benefit of the Beneficiaries.
“Website” means https://events.natureneedsmore.org and https://mywildlifechallenge.org, both of which are managed by Nature Needs More on behalf of the Beneficiaries.
You must comply with all laws and regulations relating to charitable fundraising in your jurisdiction when fundraising as part of the My Wildlife Challenge.
The activity/event is the responsibility of the Fundraiser and due to limited resources, The Beneficiaries are unable to assist in soliciting prizes, organising publicity, or providing goods and services unless agreed to in writing with the Fundraiser.
You participate in your fundraising event at your own risk and subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined herein. It is your responsibility to comply with all legal requirements relating to your fundraising event and you are responsible for obtaining your own insurance coverage as you consider appropriate for your fundraising event or activity.
It is a condition of use of this Website that any person under the age of 16 conducting a fundraising event or activity be appropriately supervised by an adult.
When raising funds through My Wildlife Challenge and its Website, Fundraisers must not raise funds through telemarketing or door-to-door solicitation on behalf of the Beneficiaries.
If the Fundraiser wishes to use the logo and or name of any of the Beneficiaries on any printed materials such as, but not limited to, flyers, posters, invites, then an example of the material should be sent to Nature Needs More for approval before use.
It is essential that Fundraisers contact Nature Needs More to gain approval before they contact or approach any public personality or celebrity so that we can maximise the opportunity.
Funds received in cash must be remitted by equivalent credit card donations to Nature Needs More via the Website within 1 week of your fundraising event.
You agree not to use an invalid or unauthorised credit card. Once a donation has been made, the transaction is final and refunds will not be given except where unauthorised use of a payment card can be proven.
At all times, before, during or after your fundraising event/activity you must conduct yourself with decency, dignity and in a manner that does not harm or diminish The Benefiaries’s good name in the community. Fundraisers must be aware that when they represent My Wildlife Challenge the following behaviour is NOT acceptable:
- behaviour that threatens or endangers others; and
- use of illicit drugs, any type of ‘substance abuse’ or intoxication.
You represent and warrant in relation to any material and/or information you provide or upload to the Website that:
- you are authorised to provide the material and/or information;
- the material and/or information is not defamatory or a malicious falsehood in relation to any product, service, person or corporation;
- the material and/or information does not infringe any intellectual property right including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks or business names, confidential information and copyright; and
- the material and/or information does not infringe any legislation or regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia, the States of Victoria and Western Australia, including, but not limited to, the Australian Competition and Consumer Law, and equivalent state and territory legislation.
You agree not to use this Website to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is abusive, harassing, obscene, defamatory or is otherwise offensive;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Collect or store personal data about other users of this Website that is of a personal nature;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited material or advertising, including, but not limited to junk mail, surveys, pyramid schemes and chain letters.
Nature Needs More retains the right at all times, and at its sole discretion, to:
- Monitor, retain or disclose any information on the Website when necessary to satisfy any applicable regulations or legal process;
- Suspend your access to the Website and its services without notice to you if you fail to comply with these Terms.
We may gather and process the information which you provide when accessing the Website, such as your name, address, email address and other personal information and the information posted by you on the Website. The gathering and processing of information is for our fundraising purposes only.
Nature Needs More and its respective officers, employees and agents shall have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising either directly or indirectly from your access and use of the Website or the conduct of your fundraising activity.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.